Product Description Granular Activated Carbon is made of high-quality anthracite as raw material, which is crushed, charred, activated and refined. The appearance is black cylindrical particles, with reasonable pore structure, good adsorption performance, high mechanical strength, easy repeated regeneration, low cost, chemical Stable performance and durability.
The appearance is black, granular, with advantages of developed voids, good adsorption performance, high strength, and economical durability. The products are mainly used for drinking water, pure water, wine, beverage, industrial sewage purification, decolorization, dechlorination, deodorization, desiccant, catalytic carrier and so on.Production Process
1. Choosingthe wood chips or sawdust from China fir as raw material
2. Sieving the raw material from wood sawdust to be sure the material is without pollution from the Purifying Device which is imported from Switzerland
3. Drying the sawdust in the Drying Equipment to control the moisture be around 10
4. Adding the food grade Phosphoric acid solution and catalyst to the dried sawdust to soak for 30 mins
5. Carbonized the wood sawdust which is with phosphoric acid in the rotary under high temperature, during the activation, the carbon molecular structure is changing so that the whole space and the specific surface area will be bigger
6. Testing the semi product (testing the product every 30 minutes, and 48 times a day)
7. Acid washing (washing the phosphoric acid and impurities to be divided from the carbon
Activated Carbon Chemical Specification:
Activated Carbon Feature:
|Methylene blue||150||130|| 150||160|
|Mesh size ( mesh)||~200, 95%||~325 90%|
1. Purifying the poisonous gas;
2. Processing industrial waste gas;
3. Industrial and domestic water purification treatment;
4. Solvent recovery;
5. Purify and separate hydrogen, nitrogen, hydrogen chloride etc;
6.gas masks and respirators, to guard against poison.
1,Water $ Food
1.1, Drinking water treatment 1.2, Waste water treatment
1.3, Ground water remediation 1.4, Process water treatment
1.5, Aquarium water treatment 1.6, POU / water filtrater
3.1, Glycerin purification 3.2, Wine / fruit deodorization
3.3, Edible oil purification 3.4, Corn and cane sugar decolorization
4.1, Glycol purification and recycling 4.2, Chemical or products purification
4.3, Sludge/ soill stabilization 4.4, Catalyst support / Protection
4.5, Amine purification 4.6, Dry cleaning solvent purification
4.7, Industrial oil purification 4.8, Solvent recovery Package: 1.Small bag:25kg/20kg PP bag,2. Big bag:500kg-550kg bag,3.According to customer's requrements.
Shipping: 1. 20GP FCL:10tons,2. 40HQ:20-22tons,3.40HQ fcl:22tons,or 26 tons,The above quantity without pallet. Stroage: 1.Must be stored in fireproof building,2. Not be mixed with oxidizing agent,3.Storage place must ban naked frame.
We are a professional manufacturer which has already had about eight years history of Activated Carbon production and domestic trade. Now we devotes to develop our international trade. Our main products include activated carbon, polyacrylamide, polyaluminium chloride, Zeolite, Manganese Sand. anthracite filter, and so on. We insists the principle of " Integrity Management, High Quality, Good Service " to promote our rapid development.
Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A:Our factory is located in Henan Province,China which has rich coal.All our clients, from home or
abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us.
Q: How can I get the sample?
A:We'd like to supply samples free of charge, but you need pay for the freight fees.
Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A:Quality is priority. My company always attaches great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end.
Q: How can I pay you?
A: After you confirm our PI, we will request you to pay. T/T and L/C,Paypal, Western Union are the most usual ways we are using.
Q: How do you check all the goods in the production line?
A: We have spot inspection and finished product inspection. We check the goods when they go into next step production procedure.